The Top Employer certification bases its results on the HR Best Practices Survey, which recognizes companies that stand out in areas such as the work environment, talent acquisition, or diversity and inclusion.
For the fifth consecutive year, Grupo Bimbo has been ranked number-one by the Merco Consultancy as the “Company with the Very Best Reputation,” as well as designated as the business with the best reputation among food businesses.
Grupo Bimbo was distinguished in four Exceptional Business categories, as granted by the Communications Board and the Quality-Fomentation Institute. The Exceptional Business recognition Grupo Bimbo received was awarded for extraordinary practices Grupo Bimbo implemented during the Covid-19 pandemic.
• The 6th edition of the Global Energy Race will be held virtually and will be completely free, from Oct 4th to 10th, for runners throughout the world.
• As the case of past editions, Grupo Bimbo shall donate 20 slices of bread for each participant enrolled, regardless of the number of kilometers run.
• This year, the enrollment may be done with the new mobile app for the Global Energy Race, which can be downloaded free by all wishing to participate.
• The Brand Footprint raking, made by consulting agency Kantar through its Kantar Worldpanel division, shows the preferred brands by homes in a global, regional and local level.
• Bimbo also stands out for being the brand with the largest penetration in homes in Mexico, having presence in 93% of them.
Grupo Bimbo does not request any kind of payment during the selection process.
Grupo Bimbo does not sell vehicles on other websites, but does so only through the Morton auction house.